Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot. Beef pot roast is Sunday dinner at its best. Make this recipe as a crock pot roast, or cook it in a Dutch oven. Either way, your family will enjoy juicy meat that is so tender, it practically melts in their mouth!
Pour over beef broth and Worcestershire. It was one of the first recipes I ever added. This crockpot roast beef is perfect as leftovers as well… if you have any. You can have Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot
- It’s 2.5-3 lb of boneless chuck roast.
- It’s 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1-1.5 cup of lower sodium beef broth.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of dry rosemary.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of corn oil (for searing meat).
- You need of Salt & Pepper meat before searing.
But now that it's just my youngest son and me, we can enjoy this pot roast for a. A good pot roast can be made with any cut of beef roast: chuck roast, round roast, or briskets. The beef is seasoned and seared then added to your slow cooker or Instant pot with a braising liquid—for this recipe you're going to use beef broth and balsamic vinegar which helps tenderise the meat and. This Mississippi Pot Roast is the most delicious pot roast you will EVER eat!
Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot instructions
- Heat the oil in a pan. Sear / brown seasoned meat on both sides..
- Remove meat. Add balsamic vinegar and beef broth and deglaze the pan..
- Stir in the rosemary, garlic and onion powder. Bring to boil..
- Place 2 bay leaves on bottom of crockpot. Place seared meat on top. Pour in the liquid from the pan. Liquid needs to come up to just below the top of the meat…. 3/4 the way up the meat..
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove meat to platter. Thicken the gravy and serve with mashed potatoes..
Made with just five ingredients and slow cooked to perfection in the crockpot! I get this question all the time! It was the best pot roast I've ever eaten in my life. Pot Roast – fall apart beef, tender flavour infused vegetables and potatoes smothered in a rich gravy. It's mouthwateringly good, yet simple to make, especially if you use a slow cooker.