Broccoli and Beef 2. Beef strips are quickly marinated and sauteed then with broccoli and mushrooms in a rich sauce. While the beef is marinating, combine the bouillon cubes in water in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil, and add pasta.
We have made this in the dead of summer when we were just absolutely craving take out but didn't want to actually order it. Broccoli Beef – Best homemade recipe featuring tender beef in a brown sauce. The rich brown sauce with tender beef and healthy broccoli has captured the hearts and palate of many people. You can have Broccoli and Beef 2 using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Broccoli and Beef 2
- It’s 1 pound of course ground beef.
- You need 1/2 pound of broccoli florets.
- You need To taste of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground mustard powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
This recipe is from my Easy Chinese Recipes cookbook, the best selling and top rated Chinese cookery. Beef and Broccoli was one of the most popular dishes in our family's Chinese takeout restaurant. Remove from the pan and set aside. Add the remaining teaspoon of olive oil to the pan, then add the noodles and the.
Broccoli and Beef 2 instructions
- Get the ground beef mix in the mustard powder, black pepper, and salt. Steam the broccoli for 6 minutes..
- Form into 4 patties heat a pan and sear on one side 5 minutes..
- Turn and add the broccoli. Season with a bit of salt..
- Cover and cook 11-12 minutes. Let rest 10 minutes covered. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Beef & Broccoli with noodles or rice is one of our family's go-to dishes for a quick, delicious and nutritious workday meal. This beef and broccoli recipe, a Chinese take-out favourite, makes a terrific quick cook meal for a busy weekday or busier weekend supper. In a small bowl, combine the ingredients for the stir fry sauce. This classic Chinese beef and broccoli recipe is quick and easy to make homemade, and tastes even better than the restaurant version! The beef is tender and flavorful, while the broccoli is nice and crisp.