Beef Casserole 8.
You can cook Beef Casserole 8 using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Casserole 8
- Prepare of Ground beef.
- It’s To taste of ground black pepper.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1-2/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- It’s of Casserole.
- It’s 1 cup of crushed butter crackers.
- Prepare 2 cup of potato chips medium crushed.
- It’s 1 cup of beef broth.
- You need 1 of large onion chopped.
- You need of Topping.
- Prepare 1 cup of medium crushed butter crackers.
Beef Casserole 8 step by step
- Preheat the oven to 425° Fahrenheit.
- Crush the crackers medium, set aside. Crush the potato chips medium, set aside. Crush the butter crackers fine, set aside..
- Brown the ground sirloin with the spices and onion. If more then a 1/3 cup of juices form, then drain the beef..
- Mix the fine crushed crackers, the 2 cups chips ground sirloin, and beef broth..
- Put into an oven safe skillet that's been heated and sprayed with nonstick spray. Press it in..
- Sprinkle medium cracker crumbs on top bake in the oven for about 30-40 minutes.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.