KABOCHA-CRUST PEPPERONI PIZZA. The DIGIORNO Rising Crust Pepperoni pizza is made with only the very best: California vine-ripened tomatoes, real mozzarella cheese, a preservative-free crust, and is loaded with big, juicy slices of pepperoni. We made pizza history when we put this one on the menu! If you have not tried this recipe please do you won't regret it.
Making your own homemade pizza crust and tomato sauce is easier than you might think–and this recipe for pepperoni pizza produces a delicious classic. Top crusts with sauce, pepperoni and cheese. Brush edge with melted butter and parmesan cheese. You can cook KABOCHA-CRUST PEPPERONI PIZZA using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of KABOCHA-CRUST PEPPERONI PIZZA
- Prepare 3/4 cups of mashed kabocha squash.
- Prepare 1 of egg beaten.
- It’s 3/4 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of unsalted butter melted.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need of Other ingredients:.
- You need 1/3 cup of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 12 slices of pepperoni or to taste.
- You need of Red pepper flakes optional.
- Prepare of Dried parsley flakes optional.
Top the crust with sauce, pepperoni and cheese. Pepperoni pizza in your hand, literally! These pizza pockets are like your own personal hot pocket, but homemade. Think of them like a calzone, but with a Pie crust can be used for savory fillings like these Pepperoni Pizza Pockets!
KABOCHA-CRUST PEPPERONI PIZZA step by step
- Lightly grease a sheet of aluminum foil or line a 6 inch pizza pan with parchment paper..
- In a large bowl, mix together all the crust ingredients. Scoop desired amount of the kabocha dough into the pan and evenly spread them around the interior surface of the pan. Air fry at 380F (190C) for about 10 minutes until the crust is set..
- Assemble the pizza by spreading the pizza sauce, Mozzarella cheese and pepperoni..
- Preheat the air fryer at 400F (200C) for about 2 minutes. Put the pizza into the air fryer and let the cheese melt for about one minute. Then, air fry at 360F (180C) for about 3-4 minutes until the cheese is melted..
- Sprinkle some red pepper flakes and parsley to serve if desired..
The crispy, browned crust paired with creamy mozzarella and tangy. This is a page about Cheese Stuffed Crust Pepperoni Pizza! Top with pepperoni and mozzarella cheese. Pepperoni is widely available at grocery stores, and with a few additional basic ingredients like pizza sauce, mozzarella, Parmesan and Pillsbury pizza crust, you can have a whole pepperoni. Baked In the oven homemade pie stuffed with cheese and mushrooms on a wooden table.