Air fried marinated-vegetables. Need an easy, healthy side dish that basically cooks itself? Air Fryer Vegetables to the rescue! Want more easy air fryer recipes?
They make a great healthy side dish or main course, depending on your mood. Air Fryer Marinated Steak is a quick and easy recipe that will show cooking steak in the airfryer. You will learn how to cook grilled steaks like New York strip, ribeyes If you want marinated steak, the best option is to allow the steak to come to room temperature so that the marinade can penetrate the meat. You can cook Air fried marinated-vegetables using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Air fried marinated-vegetables
- You need 1 of whole red pepper.
- It’s 1 of whole yellow pepper.
- You need 1 of red onion.
- You need 2 of medium carrots.
- It’s 1 of medium head cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 of medium head broccoli.
- Prepare 2 cups of sliced okra.
- Prepare 1 of medium zucchini.
- You need 3-4 tbls of lemon juice.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbls of curry powder.
- It’s 1/2 tbls of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tbls of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro.
This Marinated Air Fryer Salmon recipe is a delicious and easy quick air fryer meal. This Marinated Air Fryer Salmon is quick, easy, and full of flavor. Make perfectly cooked salmon each and Remove salmon filets from marinade and place in greased or lined Air Fryer basket. Baby potatoes marinated in a delightful combination of yogurt and spices, threaded to skewers and cooked.
Air fried marinated-vegetables step by step
- Chop/slice vegetables and set aside.
- Make the marinade by mixing the spices, lemon juice and olive oil until well mixed.
- Apply marinade all over vegetables and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Set airfryer at 180 degrees. Preheat for 2 minutes. Add vegetables in two batches (so as not to overcrowd) so that vegetables become crisp..
- Air fryer for 10 minutes and remove, then add second batch and repeat cooking for 10 minutes.
- Before serving, sprinkle with chopped cilantro. This is a perfect side dish to pretty much anything..
- NOTE: You can choose to grill in oven if you don’t have an airfryer, it just wont be as crisp as it will be in airfryer.
When you’re looking for a snack or side with a little crunch and zesty flavor, these make-ahead veggies fit the bill. Marinating overnight is the key to the great flavor, so give them a try.they’re just plain delicious! Marinated Vegetable Kabobs are delicious, and a great way to prepare vegetables. Veggie shish kabobs make any barbecue feel a little bit more like a celebration. In Marinated Fried Tofu, tofu is cooked to remove excess moisture so it soaks up the flavors of the marinade and then stir-fried with vegetables.