Corned Beef Hash with Eggs Over Easy.
You can have Corned Beef Hash with Eggs Over Easy using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Corned Beef Hash with Eggs Over Easy
- It’s 2 cups of cooked minced corn beef.
- You need 1/2 of medium red onion diced.
- Prepare 1 of medium clove garlic crushed or minced fine.
- It’s Pinch of dried thyme.
- It’s Pinch of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Eggs over easy.
- You need 1 of medium potato cut into small dice.
Corned Beef Hash with Eggs Over Easy step by step
- Place diced potato into a saucepan of cold water, bring to boil and simmer until almost done, drain and set aside. Remove as much as the fat as you can from the cooked corn beef, and chop fine.
- Melt butter in skillet, add diced onion and cook until translucent, add crushed garlic and sauté until fragrant.
- Add spices, reserved corn beef, and potato, stir to combine.
- Flatten out in skillet and continue to cook over medium heat until crust starts to form, turn and repeat, plate and serve with eggs.