Beef 🥩 and Broccoli 🥦. The next time you're craving takeout, make our homemade beef and broccoli instead. You'll feel MUCH better afterwards—more accomplished How does the broccoli cook? Speaking of which, don't cut them.
And how do you prevent the garlic from burning? To guarantee bright green broccoli, blanch the florets in boiling water then drain and dry it very well before adding it to the pan. Add a little more oil, then add the garlic and ginger to the pan. You can cook Beef 🥩 and Broccoli 🥦 using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef 🥩 and Broccoli 🥦
- It’s 2.5 pounds of beef flank steak.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil for sautéing (enough to coat bottom of pan).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Black pepper.
- You need of Fresh minced garlic (6 cloves).
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cooking sherry.
- Prepare 1 can of Condensed Tomato Soup.
- You need 1 can of beef broth.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- You need 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- You need 3 tablespoons of teriyaki sauce.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- You need 1 (12 oz) of bag frozen cut broccoli (or larger).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
Add the sesame oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, honey, and beef broth. A simple dish that I make it easier and budget meal that you can follow and buy at groceries to cook at home. Add broccoli; cover and cook, tossing occasionally and sprinkling with a tablespoon water if needed, until. Broccoli Beef – Best homemade recipe featuring tender beef in a brown sauce.
Beef 🥩 and Broccoli 🥦 step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your steak…….
- Slice steak into thin strips…..
- Place steak strips into a pan that has been heated with vegetable oil and fry strips until almost brown, then add some black pepper to strips and your minced garlic…….
- Next add your sliced onion and sauté all until onion is slightly wilted……
- Remove steak and onion from pan and set to the side……
- In the same pan that you used for the steak add your cooking sherry and boil until sherry is slightly reduced……
- Add to that pan : the condensed tomato soup, beef broth, crushed red pepper, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, and ginger……
- Stir well and cook on low heat for about 20 minutes…….
- Now add your frozen broccoli and heat until broccoli is tender…..
- Now add your brown sugar and cook until slightly thickened….
- Next add your steak that you put off to the side and mix all well, boil for about 5 minutes…..
- Remove from heat and serve over white rice and enjoy 😉!!.
You'll never need to order it for takeout ever again, and it's healthier. Broccoli Beef – best and easiest homemade beef and broccoli in brown sauce. This is an easy and tasty beef with broccoli version that I enjoy eating with warm rice. The beef is tender and flavorful, while the broccoli is nice and crisp. It is the same version that I have been making for my family as far as I can remember.