Crockpot Ground Beef 🥩 Stew. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink and drain. Personally I keep frozen cooked hamburger in my freezer which makes this an even quicker recipe for me to put together. From slow cooker casseroles to crockpot meatloaf recipes and everything in between!
How to make Crock Pot Ground Beef Stew Recipe? Brown your ground beef first until no longer pink. Print this easy and delicious Crock pot ground beef stew recipe below Find more ground beef crockpot recipes: Crockpot Taco Soup Recipe. You can cook Crockpot Ground Beef 🥩 Stew using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Ground Beef 🥩 Stew
- Prepare 1 of large pack ground beef.
- You need 10 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 bag (16 ounce) of frozen mixed veggies.
- You need 1 can (28 ounce) of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can (14.5 ounce) of beef broth.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oregano (heaping tablespoon).
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Adobo.
Crockpot Beef Stew has tender chunks of beef, chunks of potatoes and carrots all simmered in a delicious brothy beef gravy. Press the ground beef mixture into the crockpot. Make a groove down the middle. Ground beef is cooked in the slow cooker with healthy ingredients, such as carrots, potatoes, and tomatoes, for a simple soup that satisfies.
Crockpot Ground Beef 🥩 Stew instructions
- Sauté ground beef in a pot until browned, drain off fat….
- Place ground beef into crockpot…..
- Add to ground beef garlic, onion, mixed veggies, crushed tomatoes, beef broth, black pepper, oregano and adobo, mix all well……
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours…. Stirring occasionally……
- Serve with some bread and enjoy 😉!.
Transfer browned ground beef to crockpot. Beat the ground beef into the crumbs until well. high, and reduce the sauce. It should be thick, not thin. Tips for making these Ground Beef Crock Pot Recipes Around here, ground beef and chicken breast are two things we see a lot of on the dinner table. They're lean, high protein, they're easy, there's no bones to worry about, not a lot of chopping up for the kids plates.