Lauren's Beef Lombardi Casserole. Beef Lombardi Casserole – comfort food at its best! Can be made ahead and frozen for up to a month. Ground beef, tomatoes, diced tomatoes and green chiles, tomato This Beef Lombardi Casserole is very simple to make.
The only thing I can add to this is a few of my personal preferences when making this recipe. Cover the noodles with the beef mixture, spreading evenly. This casserole has trhe same Italian flavors and cheesy filling as manicotti but is much easier. You can cook Lauren's Beef Lombardi Casserole using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lauren's Beef Lombardi Casserole
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1 (14 oz) of can diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 (14 oz) of can diced tomatoes with green chilies.
- It’s 1 (4 oz) of can sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper or more to taste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 (6 oz) of can tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 package of medium to extra wide egg noodles.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 3 dashes of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 cup of fiesta blend cheese.
Only one ingredient needs to be chopped. Cook beef in a large skillet over med. heat till it crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain well;pat dry with paper towels. Wipe skillet clean,and return meat to pan.
Lauren's Beef Lombardi Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray a 9×13 inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside..
- Brown ground beef, onion and garlic in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook until no longer pink. Drain..
- Stir in diced tomatoes with juice, diced tomatoes mushrooms and green chiles with juice, salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce and tomato paste..
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes..
- Cook egg noodles according to package directions. Drain..
- Stir together cooked egg noodles, and sour cream..
- Spread noodles in bottom of prepared pan. Top with meat sauce. Sprinkle with all the cheeses. Add more cheese if you like..
- Cover and bake 35 minutes. Uncover and bake and additional 5 minutes..
The Irish favorite gets a Ukrainian makeover in this creamy casserole with canned corned beef baked over a bed of cabbage. Reviews for: Photos of Corned Beef and Cabbage Casserole. My family really enjoys the flavor of corned beef so I invented this casserole. It is so easy to whip up and your family will love it. Feel good about putting leftovers back on the dinner table with this Leftover Roast Beef Casserole.