Beef Tacos or Mexican Bolognese Sauce. Incredibly juicy Mexican Shredded Beef in a rich, flavour loaded sauce. Slow cooker, pressure cooker, oven or stove. Use for tacos, burritos, enchiladas and The sauce is really rich and thick, and there is PLENTY of it.
It's so flavorful and you will never go back to using water with your taco seasoning again! Find your new favorite taco recipes with shredded beef, ground beef, or even steak! They are traditional Mexican tacos and one of the best things I know how to make. You can have Beef Tacos or Mexican Bolognese Sauce using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Tacos or Mexican Bolognese Sauce
- It’s 2 Cups of Tomatoes, coarsely chopped.
- You need 1 of Onion, Chopped.
- Prepare 3 of Poblano peppers, seeded and chopped.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Beef Broth.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Tomato Paste.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of ground Cumin.
- Prepare 2 lbs of Boneless Beef Chuck, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of salt (adjust accordingly).
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of (or more) Adobe sauce or other hot sauce of your choice.
- You need 2 of Limes, juiced.
- You need 1 Cup of whole Milk or Heavy Cream (if you're making the Bolognese version).
Beef gets a Korean spin in this preparation for taco filling with ginger, soy sauce, garlic, and seasoned rice vinegar. The Best Mexican Taco Sauce Recipes on Yummly Made my own beef tacos and super cheesy nachos 😀 ► My Merch Store: https Cheesy Nachos & Beef Taco Recipe – Mexican Food Mukbang w/ Asmr. These Ground Beef Tacos are made with a deliciously seasoned ground beef filling, served in corn tortillas and finished with all the best toppings.
Beef Tacos or Mexican Bolognese Sauce step by step
- In a blender, combine tomatoes, onion, peppers, broth, Cumin, tomato paste. Cover and blend until smooth..
- Place beef in slow cooker (or cooking pan), add Adobe / hot sauce, cover and cook as described above. When done, meat should be very tender..
- If going for the Tacos version, serve beef on tortillas or tacos and drizzle with the sauce and some lime juice..
- If going for Bolognese sauce: Add the milk / cream and cook for another 5 minutes on very low heat. Serve with pasta of your choice..
Sometimes I go the route of just ground beef, garlic, lime and cilantro then others it's this saucy version with a richly seasoned tomato sauce base. Beef tongue in caper sauce from Nikas Culinaria. Mexican and Tex Mex,Mexican. and poblano sauce, feathered napa cabbage, cilantro, key lime squeezins' and "mexican" long green onion (they are Bermuda onions).and refries with gorgonzola crumbs, splash of Tapatio red sauce. Authentic Mexican cuisine centers on its sauces. There are cooking sauces, table sauces, and bottled sauces galore; rarely will a snack or Table sauces exist to turn the ordinary into the extraordinary, so don't relegate them to simply chip dip.