Beef with Brocolli. The next time you're craving takeout, make our homemade beef and broccoli instead. You'll feel MUCH better afterwards—more accomplished and less bloated. What kind of steak should I buy?
It is the same version that I have been making for my family as far There are two processes in making this beef with broccoli version. Beef and Broccoli was one of the most popular dishes in our family's Chinese takeout restaurant. Please SUBSCRIBE and click the BELL ICON to get my newest recipe videos. You can have Beef with Brocolli using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef with Brocolli
- It’s 1/4 of kilo beef (sliced to thin strips).
- It’s of Brocollib.
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- It’s of Onions.
- Prepare of Gingers.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Prepare of Oyster sauce.
- It’s of Knorr seasoning soy sauce.
- It’s cubes of Beef or pork knorr.
- You need of Cornstarch.
Welcome to Simply Mamá Cooks YouTube Channel! Crisp-tender broccoli and tender steak, all decked out in a savory sauce. Add the broccoli and stir for a minute. Allow the skillet to get very hot again.
Beef with Brocolli step by step
- Marinate beef in oyster sauce, seasoning soy sauce, sugar and pepper. The longer time, the better..
- In a pan, put it in butter, saute garlic, onion and ginger..
- Add in beef, saute for 2mins. Then add water until beef is tender..
- There should be a little water left then add the marinate. Season with salt, pepper and sugar. Let it simmer..
- Add the brocolli. Cover for atleast 2mins.
- Mix cornstarch in water, then add to the beef. Cover for another 2mins until sauce becomes thick. Serve..
Here's a tasty, easy and healthy beef and broccoli recipe you'll be sure to love. When I'm looking for a fast entree, I turn to this beef and broccoli stir-fry. It features a tantalizing sauce made with garlic and ginger. Heat a wok until smoking, pour in the oil then add beef. Heat a cup or two of water in the wok until boiling, add about a teaspoon of the oil and blanch the broccoli for about.