Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread. Top with corned beef hash and poached eggs for a truly original breakfast. For the pretzels, in a large bowl, whisk together the warm water and yeast until the yeast has dissolved. Use up your day old baguette with this savory recipe for Stuffed Bread.
Canned corned beef and cream cheese combine into a creamy dip perfect for parties. Stuff it into a round loaf of pumpernickel bread to serve. Store extra bread in a resealable bag until. You can cook Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread
- You need 2.5 lb of corned beef roast.
- You need of Sliced banana peppers.
- It’s of Spicy brown mustard.
- Prepare of Saurkraut.
- Prepare of Egg wash for bread.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of water.
- You need of Bread mixture.
- Prepare 4 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 2 1/4 tsp of instant yeast.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Spicey brown mustard.
Corned beef is salt-cured brisket of beef. The term comes from the treatment of the meat with large-grained rock salt, also called "corns" of salt. Need a delicious & Satisfying snack? Filter by variety type. – Any – Meatball / Hamburger Bacon Beef Steak Chicken Ham Meatless Turkey Pepperoni Sausage.
Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread step by step
- Prepare bread:Dissolve your yeast in your warm water in a large bowl. Stir together for about 1 minute until mostly combined. Add in your salt, sugar and butter and stir everything together. Add in your flour, 1 cup at a time until dough is thick and no longer sticky. Add more flour 1 TBS at a time if needed to make sure dough isn't sticky. (Poke dough with your finger, and dough should bounce back – then it is ready).
- Lightly flour a flat surface. Knead your dough for 3 minutes and form into a ball. Oil a large bowl with nonstick spray and place dough in. Cover bowl with a towel and place in a warm area..
- Punch down and roll out place roast in center slicing edges of dough to create pieces you can braid..
- Put sauerkraut, dabs of spicey brown mustard and then braid the dough over the top of the roast..
- Egg wash the dough and let rest for 30 minutes. Then bake in oven at 375° for 30 to 40 minutes..
- Remove from oven just before serving add sliced banana peppers then serve..
These are my new fav addiction. Here's the written recipe: Rob's Soft Pretzel Recipe In a small cup. My daughter shared this recipe with me. It's become a favorite of our entire family. In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, chili sauce, sauerkraut, corned beef and Swiss cheese.