Beef and Cauliflower. Beef and cauliflower make for the perfect pair in this chunky beef stew that is brightened with the flavors of white wine. When it comes to meat, we're learning. The Best Beef Cauliflower Recipes on Yummly
This cauliflower lasagna recipe is made with cauliflower lasagna noodles, layers of ground beef marinara. Be the first to review this recipe. Cauliflower Crust Pizza Recipe – That Does NOT Fall Apart! You can cook Beef and Cauliflower using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef and Cauliflower
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Duxelles see my recipe.
- Prepare 36 ounce of chuck roast, grass fed.
- You need 24 ounces of chopped cauliflower.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- You need 2 tablespoons of kosher salt.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of finely ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 24 ounces of beef broth.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
While beef broth will also give you a nice deep flavor, it is a different deep flavor from the wine. So, when I was brainstorming this recipe I got the idea to put the ragout over mashed cauliflower. Arrange cauliflower on pan; place roast on top of cauliflower. Insert ovenproof meat thermometer so tip is centered in thickest part of the roast.
Beef and Cauliflower step by step
- Season the beef with salt and pepper. Heat a deep pan sear the chuck roast. Rough cut the onion..
- Add the rest of the ingredients. Simmer 45 minutes, covered..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Place oil in wok and heat to smoking point. Add ground beef and onion to it. Scatter the cauliflower, tomatoes, and the remaining chopped herbs over the beef. Bring to a boil to reheat. Correct the seasoning with salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes, and the lemon juice, and.